Friday, August 13, 2004

Yes, we're playing obsfucation. Here is the premise:

The Game:
On Friday, August 13 you’ll post 3 stories.

* Two false and one true or
* Two true and one false

Readers have to pick the false story(ies), leaving their guess in the comments. (Make sure you let them know which version of the game you’re playing.)

On Monday, August 16 you’ll post the correct response.


We're playing the Two True and one False Version. Which is false:

Number 1. I have white-water rafted down the Middle Fork of the Flathead River near the South boundary of Glacier National Park.

Number 2. My first job was in a China Shop. Yes, I was the proverbial "bull in the . . . " and I'm glad they didn't make me pay for damages.

Number 3. One time, in Toronto, after a couple of drinks, I walked the outer perimeter at the top of the CN tower.

So . . . make your guess in the comments, and thanks for playing!